Friday, April 27, 2007

Why I love Crocs...

(And no, I don't need to be reminded that I am a dork for doing this...)

I just spend the last 7 hours working on my lawn. Most specifically, trying to hedge a sidewalk with a half-moon hedger ,(I am buying a motorized one as soon as I can afford it cause doing it with the hand one is a pain in the $%&.) which I had to temporarily pause till tomorrow (after already being at it for 3 hours *groan*... ) because about half way through, I upset an ant hill and had them crawling all over me and half the lawn..., I pruned our bushes (which, if you dont know, are huge and a pain and I had to skip one because we have a wasp nest and I dont have anything at home to take care of them with, so its off to OSH,... again...), I treated the driveway and sidewalks with weed and grass killer, washed down the driveway, washed the Neon so that I can possibly sell her, and then, and I am not kidding, I pushed that freakin car, (which is dead, btw, with two flat tires) up the driveway and into the garage and had to back it out and do it again twice to get it where I could get past it to the back door. All...by....my.....self. It took an hour and a half to do it, but, I dont care what anyone else thinks, I am a freaking stud!!!!! Oh, and I replaced the bulbs in the tail lights of my Explorer and raked the entire yard.

Needless to say, I am exhausted and a little sore. And I think badly sunburned but its too early to tell.

Anyway, so I went in the house to take a shower, proceeded to take off my Crocs, which I was wearing this whole time, and suddenly my feet HURT. OMG do they hurt. But as soon as I put my Crocs back on, they stopped hurting.

So the moral of this story? CROCS ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL, AWESOME, COMFORTABLE SHOES ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment