Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ironic...

Considering my previous comment regarding my lack of memorization skills, I thought this was interesting....


You know the Bible 98%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes




I knew I had issues with memorizing whole sentences (doesn't matter if its the Bible, a book or movie quotes...) but I am rather good at remembering people, places and certain events in history. Apparently this also goes for my knowledge of the Bible. Now if I could just work on remembering where things are in the Bible instead of focusing so much on memorizing the entire verse, maybe I would be better off.....

Hmm....

On a side note, this, btw, is the reason I have so much useless trivia in my head. When I learn about something new, I tend to research the subject to death (literally) until I am sick of learning about it. And what I read, I remember. Which is why I have so many random facts about Disneyland. I started reading up on the history of the park, how it was created, why things were done a certain way, etc. and now its all stuck in my head. This also goes for knowledge of random crap like the fact that the decorations you can buy for Crocs are called Jibitz, why the company was named as it was, and the fact that the family who created it sold the company for 20 million to the Crocs company. All because I wanted to buy a pair of Crocs but wouldn't spend the money until I read more about them to make sure they were worth it....

*sigh* Sometimes I really do think I need to get a life......

1 comment:

  1. Research is the back light to life! You will always have a rich one!
    I love research and random facts!

    ReplyDelete