Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Changing of the name.....

Not to be confused with 'changing of the guard', however, similar idea.

I changed the blog name.

Why?

Well, for starters, there is a darn good reason that I am choosing to withhold right now. Because I feel like it.

Ok, maybe not but I have a good reason which will be shared at a later date.

And the other reason?

Because no one actually reads this and I felt like it. :-P

In other news:

A lot has happened since my last post. A... LOT...

I have a second child. A girl. She will be 3 months on the 28th. She's a lot of fun. One of the most happy babies I have EVER met. Anyone can make her smile.

However...

She is a CHAMPION vomiter. Seriously. Kid could win gold medals in distance and volume. Thankfully the episodes have lessened over the last three months (Lord knows it needed to happen, even just for the sake of mommy's sanity), but they do appear on totally random occasions. All I can say is, THANK HEAVENS for all the "previously loved" and new burp rags, cloth diapers and receiving blankets we received as gifts. They have, most definitely, been put to good use.

But she is a doll. Ok, yes, I have mommy goggles, but seriously, she is! What is more cute than a 3 month old learning to laugh at mommy's antics or one who loves to just sit in your lap and grab onto your fingers to play with while cuddling? Not a whole lot in my book.

More on Princess of Buttons later...

Crafting, crafting, crafting. It's funny. I had months of really not a whole lot going on but now that I suddenly have another child and a whole new dimension to my personal insanity, I am crafting more than ever. Will pictures be posted? Eventually. Hopefully. Maybe Not. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment