Wednesday, February 7, 2007

So much for actually completing anything.

Not that thats a shock.

I had to sideline the handbag due to my insane schedule and I completely forgot about the cigar box purse, which had been left inside my large sewing box and hidden behind the couch during the holiday season. I recently brought it back out, but I am stuck because I need the final hardware for the handle, hinges, latch and corner pieces, but it will be a while before I can afford to order them.

But all is not lost. I started re-organizing my entire kitchen and so far, its 60% complete. Nate let me set aside money for some furniture pieces for organization and other such stuff, so that helps. I am hoping to have it completed by the end of the weekend, or, by end of Monday, since I will have all day to work, now that I will be completely jobless.

I am hoping it will look nice and much easier to keep clean when I am done. One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment